Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Here's a custom version of my Danielle dress that I finished for a client last week.  I changed the skirt a bit and I dropped the original empire waistline down to fit at the natural waist.  I also added some pleating to the midriff.  The skirt of the dress was changed from a gathered skirt to a 3/4 circle skirt and I added side pockets for a casual and comfortable look.  Unfortunately, the fabric to make this dress is completely sold out so this dress will not be making it to my shop: but I wanted to share it because I really like how it came out:






No comments:

Post a Comment