Monday, December 1, 2014

Pics of Each Mix and Match Dress Style

For the longest time I've been using sketches to refer my customers to the different types of dresses I offer for bridesmaids.  I'm not really a great sketch artist, and honestly, I'm a little embarrassed that it's taken me so long to put actual pictures together. After an incredibly busy wedding season, I finally got some time to organize my shop and update some of my pictures.
I have tons of new things planned for next season and I will be adding new items over the next few weeks.

Here is a better view of the dresses I offer for bridesmaids.  I have also included bigger example pics of each style:



Here are the old sketches:



Lynn

Dusty Blue with Ivory Lace Overlay

Dusty Blue with Lace Trim Hem in White
Amy

Amy in K-Pacific

Amy in K Amelia Purple

Claire

Claire in K-Pink with Ivory Lace Trim
Claire K-Mint with White Lace Trim

Chloe

Chloe K-Peach

Chloe K-Peacock with White Lace Trim

Kelly

Kelly dress with Brown Bodice and Floral Skirt with Skirt Hem Detail

Kelly K-Coral
Hayley

Hayley Green Seersucker
Hayley Linen Blend Charcoal with Black Skirt Accents and Sash

Amber

Amber All Over Print Floral

Amber Ivory Bodice Curry Skirt Dress

Helen

Helen in Peach with Ivory All-Over Lace

Helen in K-Peacock with White Lace Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment