Wednesday, February 20, 2013

St Patrick's Day Wedding

I made these dresses for a St Patrick's day wedding.  The bride wanted something green but not too green so she chose to go with Jade green and white crochet trim.

I finished these dresses last week and wanted to get them shipped as fast as possible so I took the pictures at a weird time of day.  This color actually looks a little bit more jewel toned in person - it looks a little too teal in my pictures.  I tried to color correct them as best I could but I didn't want the pictures to look photoshopped.  I guess the sun was at a strange position - I usually take pictures between 10am and noon.




The Amber dress looks a little funny on my dress form because it's a little bit larger.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really loved looking through your blog - your pictures of Budapest are fantastic! I'm following you too :)

      Delete
  2. We have developed a software to calculate the fabric and thread consumption for different garments such as Shirt, T-shirt, Pant etc.To get into the Calculator follow the link http://www.garmentsmerchandiser.info/consumption-calculator/

    ReplyDelete