Monday, January 28, 2013

Purple Bridesmaid Dresses

I actually started working on this order in September of 2011. My client wanted very comfortable cotton wedding dresses for her Summer Wedding in Maine. I started off by doing a quick sketch:
We ended up choosing to work with a stretch poplin. We also used a gorgeous cream fabric to make the MOH dresses and sashes for all of the bridesmaids. Here are the final results:
This was one of the first orders where I also made the flower girl dresses. Previously I'd only made children's clothing for friends and family but not commercially. I'm now working on children's patterns to create a line that includes six flower girl dress options.

No comments:

Post a Comment