Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Bridesmaid Dress Option Sketches



I spent part of my day today re-sketching dress options I offer as bridesmaid dresses.
I felt that my old sketch was too sloppy and hard to see.


There are 8 bridesmaid mix and match dress options  These dresses have a base price of $85 for regular sizes and $95 for plus sizes.  The dresses have a lined bodice and can be chosen in solid fabrics.   The skirt length is up to 32 inches.  Skirt can be lengthened upon request for an additional fee.

These dresses are available in sizes 0-14 and plus sizes 14W-20W:

Extra Options are as follows:

Adjustable straps in matching fabric $10
Pleated skirt $25
Pencil skirt $15
Halter straps $15
Hidden side pockets $15
Cotton crochet lace hem $10
Ribbon trim hem $20
Print cotton fabric $10-$30
Other custom fabrics avg $10-$40 per dress depending on fabric chosen

No comments:

Post a Comment