Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Shoot with Raven

I had a photo shoot scheduled with a model in the Tampa area and she ended up canceling just a few hours before we were supposed to meet up.  It really put in in a tough spot and I ended up having to drive all the way to Orlando to shoot with my friend Raven who was able to help me out.  Now that it'a all past me I'm really glad the first model cancelled. Raven is one of my favorite models and I don't think these pictures could have turned out better!  Every time I take pictures with her everything works out amazing!

Two of my favorite dresses I've ever made are in this batch.  The purple dress is made of a rayon georgette fabric that has sequins all over and a beautiful border print I was able to incorporate into the hem.


The pink dress has 36 hand cut flowers that were also hand beaded onto the dress.  The dress is actually a tunic style shift dress but you can't see the detail of the bodice because of the flowers.  But trust me - this dress was a lot harder to make than it looks.  I've been thinking about making a wedding dress with this flower idea...

 









2 comments:

  1. These dresses are incredible. You made them all??

    Just came across your blog on Bloglovin and I'm following you now.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I make everything you see on my site. Love your blog! I'm following you too :)

    ReplyDelete