Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ideas for a Chevron Dress

Last week a customer contacted me about designing a few chevron print dresses for her bridesmaids.
I actually loved the idea so much I've decided to make a sample to offer future customers.
I sketched them in brown but I'm thinking about making the samples in lavender. 
I am still wondering how I'll make the skirt but I'm thinking the pleated or pencil skirt options are best.  I decided to include solid color tops to make it a little bit easier and inexpensive to make.

I really think this is going to be a popular dress this coming wedding season. What do you think?  Suggestions?




2 comments:

  1. Yes! Number 2 and 3 bottom, number 2 and 4 tops. I'd like to see one in Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the color I'm most drawn to right now. I ordered lavender but it's sold out right now so I'll probably make it in Navy :)

    ReplyDelete