Saturday, September 15, 2012

I haven't forgotten about my blog!

I promise I haven't forgotten to blog - I've just been too busy. 
In the last six months I've actually made over 400 dresses, tried to keep up with emails, moved to a new city and rescued a dog! 
Wedding season is finally calming down and hopefully I'll be able to list new designs in early October.
I've actually meant to list new items for about six months, but I've been so busy I just haven't gotten around to finishing my samples and scheduling models to shoot pics. 

Here's a pic of my new dog Boomerang - I've actually had him about six months.
He's keeping me healthy.  He has so much energy I've been forced to start a strict running schedule.  I've been running five miles with him almost every day.  And my boyfriend takes him on two mile walks twice a day!  He still has too much energy.










1 comment: